– Monitoring of services to proactively detect and fix any network problem.
– Picking up incoming customer calls and responding to new incident tickets.
– Responsibility for the initial troubleshooting on CISCO devices, as well as opening tickets with the local providers.
– Owning and resolving technical incidents within SLA targets.
– Leading communication with the customer of major outage resolution progress.
– Delivering best class service desk and technical support.
– Very good knowledge of English language (written and spoken). Spanish, German, French or other language is a plus.
– CCNA certification.
– General technical understanding of IP, MPLS, VoIP technologies.
– Good interpersonal and communication skills.
– Attention to details.
– Team player.
– Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science is an advantage.
– Attractive working environment within a multinational telco company for one of the largest multinational customers.
– Competitive salary with bonuses.
– Work in a friendly team.
– Benefits: 5 weeks of vacation, 3 sick days, meal vouchers, flexi passes, discounts for you & your family on mobile tariffs, Internet, bank loans, etc.