For our client, global IT leader, we are looking for Network Specialist for the second or third level depending on your experience. In your work, you will be using the newest technologies such as CISCO ACI and others while working on mainstream networks and projects.
We are looking for people working on the 2nd or 3rd level in junior or senior positions so if you have potential but do not fill all requirements, let me know because the gates are open.
There are also options for 1st level support which has lower requirements of entry but still, basic networking knowledge is required.
Your Role and Responsibilities:
- Solving complex incidents & problems end to end
- Network support for projects
- Working in delivery, incidents, changes, requests, new projects, support
- Implementing diverse types of changes
- Interpreting intricate scenarios for your peers and customers
- Building stronger network infrastructures and being a part of a team that is changing the world
- Delivery, incidents, changes, requests. New project. They do also support. Somebody who knows latest technologies, independently. Focus should be on ACI, virtual environment.
Required Professional and Technical Expertise:
- Proven knowledge, experience in trouble-shooting, switching, routing
- At least few years of working experience in Networking
- Good written and verbal English communication skills
- Cisco CCNP or CCNA or equivalent, other vendor certifications
- Working knowledge of ITIL – Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management.
- Experience with Software Defined Networking (SDN) based on Cisco ACI, Checkpoint/Cisco Firepower firewalls, F5 Load Balancers, NSX
- Experience with Network security, WAN
- Experience with Ansible automation would be an advantage
Strongly desired but not necessary if you are willing to learn
- Knowledge of CISCO ACI
- Full remote
- More vacation + sick days
- Meal vouchers, etc.
- You will work with the newest technologies and equipment
- Possibility to grow throughout the company
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.