● Identify and supervise the completion of of the 5MWp German solar PVPP rooftop portfolio construction, its connection to the grid, re-financing and launching its operations:
○ Effective coordination and leadership of the entire in-house project team and external EPC/suppliers/advisors to ensure the successful execution of the project. In-house project team consists of technical, legal, tax & structure, financial control specialists.
○ Ensure the completion of the procurement & delivery of the necessary equipment and technical, and other advisory services needed for the successful project execution .
○ Ensure the highest quality of the equipment installation
○ Ensure the execution of the project within the budget and on time.
○ Assist in obtaining the refinancing. ○ Negotiate and employ the needed service providers for effective and quality operations of the portfolio (e.g. operation and maintenance service provider, security service providers, insurance companies, etc.).
● Together with the NED Director, identify new businesses within the New Energy Division strategy in CEE region + select countries:
○ Scout the legislation changes/technology developments/markets for identification of new opportunities in renewable generation, energy storage, microgrids, energy efficiency and other technologies across the following countries: Germany, Poland, Czech Republic, France, Spain, Italy. Other countries may be considered as well.
○ Development of a pool of advisors/brokers/investment bankers/developers to source new projects that fit the strategy.
● Master’s degree in Economics/Engineering/Legal Past employment experience:
● Minimum 5-7 years of full cycle of project execution & business development experience
● Past experience in the renewable energy and/or energy industry is a plus ● Past experience in acquisition is a plus Technical skills:
● Excellent familiarity with project management techniques and softwares
● Experience in using and understanding financial models
● Good understanding of financial statements and managerial reporting
● Ability to read, handle, understand and navigate in the legal and transactional documents (e.g. SPA, LoI, etc.)
● Strong familiarity with MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Skype
● Environment of very stable company
● Company benefits
● Be part of very interesting project