We are searching for experienced GL accountant also with a little bit of experience in managing people and is ready to help his colleagues.
* coordinate regular month end closing activities
* reconcile balance sheet, approve it and also review it
* supervise and coordinate the team in key deliverables, ensuring SLAs are met
* provide accounting guidance and support
* drive process improvement
* assure compliance to internal policies and procedures (SOX, Segregation of duties and similar)cooperate with internal and external stakeholders
* coach team
* provide strategic inputs within GL management team
Candidates with education suit the position
Follow-up/Higher Professional Education
University education (Bachelor’s degree)
University education (Master’s degree)
economics and management, finance, accountancy
English – Advanced (C1)
Computer skills – user
Microsoft Excel – advanced
Our client appreciates motivated employees, which have a chance for internal mobility or try their rotation program. They will employ you for the indefinite period from the first day.
They offer flexible working hours and a chance for home office every month and also offers 5 weeks of holiday.
During working hours you can rest in relax room and after work, you can slow down (or accelerate) using Multi-Sport Card. After work you can also attend the course by your choice, that can help you develop your language, professional or personal skills.
You will have more holidays than you expect and once you are there, you will be sure everything will be OK with company accident insurance and travel health insurance all over the world.
A lot of benefits? They offer more! If you are searching for a challenging environment in the international company, which invests in their employees – our client is THE ONE for You!