What is the project about?
- Creation of generic process manager in the cloud, moving calculation and report creation tasks to the cloud resources. Focus at the cost-effective modern solutions.
- Solvency-II and IFRS 17 reports require many calculations in a short time. Additional analytical runs can be needed. Stable and consistent delivery/environment requires effective process management of projections. This is the key element to control our long-term business
- It’s called Polar. Why? – (P)rojection (O)f (L)iabilities, (A)ssets, (R)disks
Why apply? Why choose us?
- You can become a part of self-managed BizDevOps team
- You can be in touch with the newest MS Azure cloud-based technologies
- We let people be creative and out of box thinking is much appreciated
- There’s strong support of product owner
- The project is fully supported by the management
- We offer work in an international environment with English on a daily basis
- We have pleasant new offices located in the center of Anděl
- We are a team, not just a bunch of colleagues from work
- There’s a possibility to travel for business trips
- You’re not gonna be bored
- We support career growth
- Together with Analyst prepare the implementation plan
- Write application code, develop the application
- Prepare unit tests
- Prepare application infrastructure cooperating with the Infrastructure team
- Fix errors & bugs
- Support analysis and testing
- Propose optimization and enhancements
- Node.js (highly preferred) or .NET C#, Java, C++ (willing to learn Node.js)
- HTML, JS and Web applications (jQuery, React)
- NoSQL and SQL databases
- CI/CD Pipeline creation and management, Azure DevOps Pipelines is a plus
- Any cloud, preferably Azure, HPC grid, Windows Administration is a plus • Agile/Scrum is a plus
- 25 days of vacation
- 3 sick days
- Meal vouchers in the amount of 115 CZK (55% is contributed by the company)
- Contribution to life insurance
- Contribution to pension insurance (3% from gross salary)
- Multisport card (just at 200 CZK/month)
- 3.000 CZK for public transport ticket after 1 year of work
- Annual bonus 15%
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.