- Do you speak English on a native level?
- Do you want to start an international career with great training in Prague and fantastic earning potential?
We are NonStop Recruitment, one of Europe’s fastest growing recruitment and executive search firms. We are proud and long standing members of APSCo who ensure we meet some of the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and are in very attractive and corporate locations including the City Bank Tower in London and Danube House in Prague. As a business we invest heavily in developing our staff and we have significant growth plans for 2017 where we are looking to expand from 220 employees to over 280.
As a leading name in European recruitment within the pharmaceuticals, medical devices, chemicals, care, education, technical, and digital sectors, we are continually striving to raise the bar of recruitment industry standards. As part of that, we are dedicated to continuous training and development for our employees.
Comprising a diverse range of nationalities, cultures and personal backgrounds, we have created a highly rewarding, genuinely meritocratic working environment where every employee knows they are part of something special and all are supported on their personal journeys to find success.
Recruitment is fundamentally a high-end sales role where the telephone is the best means of communication. It involves understanding clients needs, finding people who can be suitable and help to manage the process from start to finish. It sounds simple, but due to the large range of skills that it takes to do this, it is a highly in demand service. Because of this earnings can be significant. We have consultants in the business who have been with us for less than 3 years who are earning 60,000-150,000 Euros per year.
What makes NonStop stand out from our competitors is that we have a fully integrated training team based in Prague. What this allows us to do is invest in training new recruiters and help develop them into becoming fully fledged junior consultants (typically within 3-4 months). All our management and senior management team came into the business from this training academy and it’s a big part as to why NonStop is now a significant player in European recruitment.
What we offer:
- One of the best trainings in the industry, all of our consultants are born within NonStop and make their career here, from zero
- Fast career progression: most Team Leaders are promoted within 2 years of joining if not less (current record being 11 months)
- Exceptional transparency and clear targets, you will always know what to do to get to the next level
- Positive and enjoyable atmosphere, managers sit with all the consultants to provide rapid feedback and constant training
- The opportunity to create something yours: in fact, you’ll be assigned a niche market which will be basically a small business for you where your commissions are your profits
- The possibility to move to both our UK as well as Swiss offices after the initial training in Prague (typically one year)
- Highly motivated, resilient and driven to succeed
- Strong communication skills
- Ability and willingness to learn
- Fluency in English.
If you’ve got what it takes, please send us your CV.
For further information please call our Talent Acquisition team on:
+44 (0) 207 940 4595
+420 228 882 312
+49 (0) 89 201 728 19
+31 106 690 591
+39 (0) 236 011 747
+33 172 777 503
Or please check our careers website http://www.nonstop-recruitment.com/careers/.
About NonStop Recruitment
NonStop is one of the leading recruitment organisation’s in Europe, having experienced year on year growth for a number of years. We have award winning training, a progressive and high performance company culture, and an industry leading commission scheme ensuring as you progress you will experience an increased standard of living. In addition, although at the moment we are covering mainly Europe, we have plans to go global within the next 2 years- so there will be opportunities for further relocation to other countries if you so wish.