Do you have experience working in dynamic enviroment? Do you have IDM experience, strong Java background, knowledge of MS O365 platform and PowerShell? So then I am looking for you!
We are looking for an energetic and methodical IT Systems Administrator to join O365 team in the Prague office. You will join a company that deals with identity verification, risk evaluation, instalment management, credit card management, and payment tracking.
As a system administrator, you should have an excellent ability to solve problems using your in-depth understanding of information systems and computing solutions. The best system administrator will also be a team player, willing to handle all support requests with courtesy and professionalism.
- Responsible for administration and maintenance
- Tuning in the assigned areas of IT security especially in Identity Management and O365 services
- Tune the application performance of Java
- Work in a cross-functional environment with end-to-end responsibility
- The business requirements analysis, implementation, testing to deployment right through to production and support
- At least 1-year experience in IT security area O365 services or Identity Management
- Understanding of server back-end (WebLogic / JBoss /Win server)
- Experience in front-end: J2EE – JMS, Java Security WEB Services, Web Services XML
- MS O365 – understanding the basics
- PowerShell, LDAP, Active Directory, troubleshooting data-flows
- 5 weeks of paid vacation, 5 days Personal time off
- Flexi Office, possibility to have a Home office
- Competitive salary
- Yearly bonuses, Referral program bonuses, Loyalty bonuses
- Meal allowances
- Foreign business trips, local and foreign conferences
- Brand new equipment – phone, notebook, two big monitors, ergonomic keyboard
- Snacks, tea, coffee at work
- Technical, managerial, soft-skills trainings and certificates of your choice
- Relax and games zones/rooms
And many more :)
Do not hesitate to apply now!
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.