– Clients’ liaison for interactions with carriers and freight forwarders as specified in scope of work document signed / provided to clients.
– The workload might include rate negotiation from the moment of analyzing and compiling data for transportation negotiations, selecting carriers or freight forwarders, sourcing assessments, rate negotiation process and contract coordination.
– Ocean Sourcing and Operations specialist administers contracts, rates, and online routing tools. Responsible for uploading and maintaining rates database and online contract amendment tools.
– Ocean Sourcing and Operations specialist is also responsible for issue escalation with carriers and freight forwarders.
– Responsible for internal and external trainings or seminars about sourcing topics, data tools development and data analysis or metrics development that ensure suggested sourcing solutions and processes are being followed.
– Monitor the ocean transport market and advise the team of events / trends in the industry swell as specific areas that may directly affect customer cargo
– Collaborate with internal and external customers to assist in problem-solving, project delivery fulfillment, strategy development, process improvements, summarization of project cost / spend and postmortem performance auditing
– Coordinate ocean shipments with the logistics operation teams.
– Booking space with steamship lines, obtaining commercial documents, reviewing and approving Booking Notes etc.
– Fluent English
– Proficient in Microsoft Excel
– Logistics experience – preferred Transportation sourcing experience
– Availability to start ASAP
– Meal vouchers (90 CZK/day)
– 5 additional vacation days
– Travel allowance (1800 CZK gross/month)
– Pension contribution
– 3 sick days
– 1 remote work day per month
– Sports activities contribution (Multi-Sport Card)
– Fitness facility in the office
– The company planned events and team building trips
– Charity eventsTenure/Anniversary Program
– Referral Program