– Reception and filing of incoming and preparation of outgoing correspondence coming from the team.
– Filling/archivation of the project relevant documentations (agreements, contracts, official letters, etc.).
– Coordinating project meetings.
– Drafting emails/reports/summaries/simple agreements/other documents.
– Revision and commenting on basic simple offers and agreements.
– Participating on many different projects (assisting in preparing project materials, graphs, presentations, analysis, etc).
– Market research and analysis.
– Communication with clients/vendors/ whoever might be involved in projects.
– Assistance in the office with the daily office routine (buying of materials, stationery.
– Assistance to PMs with travel arrangements.
– Collecting project related invoices, bills and receipts, their filing for accounting issues.
– Assistance with monitoring the fulfilment of the office employment conditions within the framework of the CZ legal requirements (shared responsibility with Junior Manager).
– Event management
– Language skills: English, Czech, Russian
– Excellent administrative skills and high attention to details
– Tact and diplomacy
– Ability to multitask and be very detailed oriented
– Ability to work independently and in a team environment
– Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
– Understanding of the dynamics of project based work
The company offers a wide range of benefits including 5 weeks vacation, meal tickets, very attractive remuneration, many different forms of contributions, dynamic working environment with possibility to grow, full training for the position and much more…
Should you be interested in this great job opportunity send me your CV via application to this advert and I will contact you with more detailed information.