Job description, responsibilities and duties
• Keeping the office services running by organizing office operations and procedures.
• Liaising with facility management, suppliers, and authorities.
• Making agreements with hotels and making reservations in the hotels for our team members.
• Controlling and filing incoming and outgoing correspondence.
• Keeping track of incoming invoices and payment approvals.
• Scheduling meetings and appointments within the office for the team.
• Organizing the office layout and ordering preapproved stationery and equipment
• Maintaining the office condition, arranging cleaning, and necessary repairs.
• Greeting visitors, supporting monthly sales meetings and providing general administrative support to our team members when they are in our office.
• Keeping the electronic and paper based filing systems in order.
• Maintaining office efficiency by following company’s policies when implementing office systems, layouts, and procurement.
• Keeping management informed by reviewing and analyzing market reports, customer backgrounds, competitors.
• Providing marketing support by summarizing information, identifying trends.
• Supporting our sales activities in organizing various projects, including direct marketing initiatives and promotions.
Personality requirements and skills
• Preferably experience as an Office manager or Administrative assistant
• Knowledge of office administrator responsibilities, systems and procedures
• Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Outlook, in particular)
• Hands on experience with office machines
• Attention to detail and problem solving skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Preferably university graduate but minimum High School degree
• Excellent English besides Slovak language
interesting job opportunity