Our client, manufacturer & seller of electronics, is looking for a new colleague in the team focusing on customer support of German-speaking countries.
You will be responsible for:
- Communication with customers via phone or e-mail
- Answering technical questions about the camera’s settings, explaining functionality, giving advice (you don’t have to worry, you will be well-trained)
- Informing customers about products and services provided by Olympus
- Solving basic customer’s issues
- Attending various courses (to improve communication, language or technical skills)
What do we expect from you?
- Fluent German and English – you will support German-speaking countries but internal communication is in English
- Experience from the customer service field – it’s an advantage but not necessary and that’s why this position is suitable for graduates or juniors as well
- You love communication with people and helping them to find solutions on their problems
- At least a little bit of interest in photography or cameras :-)
- Full-time job with an unlimited contract in a stable company such as Olympus
- International team and friendly colleagues
- Intense training lasting 6 – 8 weeks
- 25 days of vacation
- 3 sick days
- Public transport allowance
- Paid language courses (including Czech for foreigners)
- A canteen within the company area
- VIP health care and pension scheme
- Subsidized massages
- Fitness in the building
- Relaxing room in the building
- Discount for the company’s products or you can borrow the company’s products out of business hours
- Working hours: Monday – Thursday 9:00 – 18:00; Friday 9:00 – 16:45
- No shifts, free weekends!
- Location – Prague 6
A different kind of talent company.
Transforming challenges into opportunity. Accelerating careers. Propelling business growth. Few companies can match Experis’ scope, history of success and our reputation as the global leader in professional talent and solutions. We know that peak performance is humanly possible. We help our clients and talent achieve it through our deep industry knowledge and an unmatched understanding of human potential.
Experis accelerates business growth and careers by intensely attracting, assessing and placing specialized expertise in IT, Finance & Accounting, Engineering and other industries. We precisely deliver in-demand talent for mission-critical positions, enhancing the competitiveness of the organizations and people we serve. We also apply our expertise to provide a suite of proven workforce solutions that improve our clients' productivity, efficiency and cost containment.
Experis is a dedicated business unit of ManpowerGroup – a world leader in employment services for more than 60 years, and a recognized pioneer in the industry.