Do you have previous experience with on-site IT support and PC hardware?
Can you speak fluent English?
Do you want to become a part of an international company based in Prague?
If so, this job opportunity might be just for you!
Your responsibilities as a PC Support Technician will be:
– Daily IT support to the employees of the company
– Troubleshooting and problem solving
– Providing assistance with hardware and software
– Entering data into the ticketing system
– Updating data
– Providing installations and services in the offices
– Following the company standards
If this role interests you, send me your CV and I will gladly tell you more!
– Previous work experience with on-site IT support
– The knowledge of Teams, Webex, Cisco or ServiceNow is a great plus
– Experience with troubleshooting of PC related devices and ticketing system
– Strong command of English (C1)
– Great communication, organizational and analytical skills
– Independent person as well as a team member
– Interest in the IT field
– Experience from an international company is an advantage
– 5 weeks of holidays
– 2 Sick days
– Meal vouchers
– Referral bonuses
– Multisport card
– Refreshment in the office
– Work on interesting projects
– Professional development
– Active use of foreign languages
– Competitive salary and many other interesting benefits
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one. For more related job opportunities visit https://www.grafton.cz/en/job-search