We are offering a great opportunity for anyone who is enthusiastic about working in HR and would like to gain new experience working in an international pharmaceutical company.
Do you wish to gain new experience in HR? Are you a detail-oriented person? Do you want to work in an international team? Are you fluent in English and Dutch? Then this opportunity is right for you!
- Cooperation with internal stakeholders such as the Talent Acquisition team, Payroll, and other departments within the company
- Administration related to onboarding activities such as Works Council hearings, background checks, necessary documentation collection, data integrity checks, and inputs in the Workday system
- Employee data management
- Checking documents to see if everything is according to the legislation of the country
- Participation in training in order to improve performance and gain additional knowledge required
- Work with confidential data
- Previous experience in Administration or other related jobs
- Previous experience in HR is a plus
- Fluent English
- Fluency in other European languages is a plus
- Detail-oriented person
- A motivated person who wants to learn new things
- Wide range of benefits: meal vouchers, Flexipass, sick days, 5 weeks of holiday, financial contribution to sport, education, healthcare, pension insurance, home office, flexible working hours
- Possibility to start working ASAP
- Friendly team and international environment
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.