We are seeking candidates for the role of Senior Team Manager, which is a position which involves overseeing the Transaction Risk Management Systems team. Your main responsibility is to make sure the team is running as well as it possibly can.
Who will you work for?
As a highly globalized company, this company is one of the top in its industry for online retail shopping. Providing customers with consumer products and subscriptions, this company focuses on delivering efficient and excellent shopping services. A separate division of the company, Web Services, provides storage and databases to clients ranging from start-up companies to large government enterprises.
- Provide overall management and direct leadership to the operations team while overseeing and developing employee performance and process improvement activities
- Communicate and engage with senior management
- Implement, manage, and report through SLA´s and KPI´s
- To manage risk across hundreds of services and multiple geographies – adhere to all aspects of our Trust and Safety Principles to protect the brand globally and maximize trust in the end to end systems with buyers, sellers and all other customers
- To drive operational efficiencies across all processing areas whilst improving internal and external customer experience
- Fluency in English (another European language would be an advantage)
- 2+ years’ experience managing an operation (50+ indirect reports)
- Good knowledge of employment law and HR policies and procedures
- Coaching and leadership skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Responsibility for own work, self-motivation, flexibility and enthusiasm
- 5 weeks of paid holiday
- Life insurance
- Contribution towards pension insurance
- Relocation bonus
- Continued learning and development
- Public transportation reimbursement
- Benefits and employees discounts
- Teambuilding activities
- Dog friendly office
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV in English with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/business-services/
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. “O ochraně osobních údajů” until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.