My client, a successful seller of office & storage equipment located in Prague, is looking for a new colleague, who will take care of online marketing activites primarily in Romania, but in other EU contries as well (other countries are up to discussion).
You will be responsible for:
- Creation and optimization of PPC campaigns (Google Shopping, Display and Search)
- Analyzing and testing new means and forms of advertising in the SEA context
- Creation and optimization of Social Media campaigns (Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads)
- Managing and optimization of Marketplaces PPC campaigns (in future)
- Managing remarketing campaigns
- Managing affiliation networks
- Managing comparison websites
- Measuring and reporting the success of each advertising campaign
- Cooperation with colleagues from marketing team (from Czechia, but also from abroad)
- Are native/bilingual Romanian speaker with fluent English (Hungarian due to market, English due to internal communication)
- Have exprience with PPC campaigns and their analyses (Google Ads, Google Analytics) – that’s must have!
- Have exprience with Social Ads, Affiliate Marketing or any other experience in online marketing – that’s a big advantage!
- Are communicate, friendly and easy-going person, and have both – autonomous and teamwork capacity
What can you look forward to?
- Being a part of international marketing team, friendly colleagues :-)
- Career and development
- Contract for unlimited period with start up to you possibilites
- Very good salary + yearly bonus
- Complete flexibility (flexible working hours, home office)
- 25 days of vacation
- Sick days
- Food & drinks in the office
- Nice office in Prague 7 with great connections
A different kind of talent company.
Transforming challenges into opportunity. Accelerating careers. Propelling business growth. Few companies can match Experis’ scope, history of success and our reputation as the global leader in professional talent and solutions. We know that peak performance is humanly possible. We help our clients and talent achieve it through our deep industry knowledge and an unmatched understanding of human potential.
Experis accelerates business growth and careers by intensely attracting, assessing and placing specialized expertise in IT, Finance & Accounting, Engineering and other industries. We precisely deliver in-demand talent for mission-critical positions, enhancing the competitiveness of the organizations and people we serve. We also apply our expertise to provide a suite of proven workforce solutions that improve our clients' productivity, efficiency and cost containment.
Experis is a dedicated business unit of ManpowerGroup – a world leader in employment services for more than 60 years, and a recognized pioneer in the industry.