Our client is a company that operates in most of the world’s countries and its products are best known for driving innovations and modernization across different industries. The company forges new paths in technology and science and develops safe and reliable energy sources for the future that are helping to meet tomorrow’s energy needs.
In this role you will be responsible for your own portfolio of corporate clients, including order processing, service delivery functions, finance operations and similar. Daily interactions and resolving different tasks is not only limited to communications with assigned clients, but also with other departments such as Supply Chain and logistics, Sales or Finance, located across Europe. Daily operations include working with various customer relationship management and other systems.
Your daily duties:
- Assisting with placement of orders, refunds and exchanges.
- Taking enquiries from customers and suppliers via phone, e-mail or social media.
- Investigating and resolving cient’s problems.
- Advising clients through in-depth knowledge of company´s products and services.
- Communicating and coordinating with internal departments.
- Other office tasks.
- Fluency in English and German language.
- Highly organized and motivated behavior.
- Flexible starting time
- Annual bonus
- 5 weeks of holidays
- Language courses
- Meal vouchers
- Life insurance
- Pension savings plan
- Wellness program
- Flexi passes
- Full Coverage of 2 days of absence in case of illness
- Training program
- Offices in the city center
and much more!Other info:
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.
For more related job opportunities visit <a href="http://www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobposition&utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobboard”>www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobposition