Are you looking for a job opportunity in procurement? Let´s join our multinational team as our new Operational Buyer!
- processes a queue of requisitions and converts them to purchase orders
- collects written proposals from vendors
- addresses invoice discrepancies from the purchase order or the receipt of the good
- provides support to ensure timely invoice payment
- liaises with the strategic buyer regarding project or turnaround purchases and potential bundles
- ability to work full-time – 40 hours/week – no possibility of HO
- English on communication level (B2)
- experience in any procurement role
- MS Office
- competitive monthly salary
- 120 CZK/day meal voucher fully compensated by the company = plus 2 400 net in 20 days-month!
- 25 days of holiday
- recognition award (Flexi Pass vouchers)
- annual bonus paid in January salary
- possibility of a MultiSport card
- covering the first 2 days of sickness with 100% of the salary
- „floating holidays“ – free days as compensation for a public holiday during the weekend
- opportunity to work in an international team and start a career in a global company
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.