● Lead and develop a team of conversion operations specialists, including hiring the top talent and focus on further growth of the team.
● Build and share campaigns calendar and proactively prioritize proactive outbound campaigns in cooperation with group (headquarters) marketing and local marketing teams.
● Act as a part of the Conversion Operations team and lead by example.
● Define new reporting in cooperation with Group BI & Analytics team and drive reporting improvements going forward.
● Work closely with Acquisition and CRM team in order to ensure all conversion operations campaigns drive the best effect.
● Monitor and continuously drive improvement in specialist QA score to ensure customer satisfaction and brand development.
● Write chat and phone scripts and work closely with local teams on sign off and continuous evolution.
● At least 4 – 5 years’ experience in Outbound Contact Center/ Vendor Shared Services Management
● Relevant people management and project management experience
● Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Visio and SharePoint
● Native Czech or Polish speaker
● Fluent advanced knowledge of English
● Strong sales skills and communication skills
● Excellent presentation skills
● Goal orientation and growth mindset, open-mindedness
● Good analytical skills
● People oriented decision maker and out-of-the box quick thinker
● Self-motivated Go – Do person
● Sports enthusiast
● Friendly work environment full of sports geeks
● Possibility to build a brand new team
● Background of a successful company that is expanding internationally
● Diverse work in a dynamic environment
● Relax room at work (you can enjoy table football, darts and billiards with your colleagues)
● Package of company benefits including 5 weeks of vacation, subsidized MultiSport card, professional trainings, various company events, meal vouchers, a cup of good coffee whenever you want, company breakfasts etc.