Our client, a well-know and successul manufacturer of medical devices, is looking for Operations Support Specialist. Company is relocating services (Sales Support) to the Czech Republic from another European country, and needs help with reporting, settings of processes, creation of documentation to ensure smooth transition of services and efficient operation here – in Czechia.
- Create and maintain management KPI dashboards
- Create regular performance analysis
- Maintain company’s customer related E2E process overview
- Maintain the process structure and optimize the processes for Sales Support (order to cash)
- Maintain the documents needed for ISO certification and ensure their correct usage in the operations, cooperate with auditors
- Monitor the validity of concluded mediation and framework agreements with customers and service (repair) companies
- Check an approve received invoices from 3rd parties
- Ensure a declaration of CE certification of delivered products
- Fluent English due to international work environment, cooperation with foreign branches
- Advance Excel & knowledge of SAP/Sales Force/Power BI
- Experience with operational reporting, process management
- Experience with ISO certification – advantage, not necessity
- Working for well-known, successful company
- Full time job with contract for an indefinite period
- Great salary + annual bonus
- Start ASAP or up to your possibilities
- Flexible working hours, regular home office
- 25 days of vacation
- Public transport allowance
- Company’s canteen
- Meal allowance
- Special health care program
- Office in Prague
A different kind of talent company.
Transforming challenges into opportunity. Accelerating careers. Propelling business growth. Few companies can match Experis’ scope, history of success and our reputation as the global leader in professional talent and solutions. We know that peak performance is humanly possible. We help our clients and talent achieve it through our deep industry knowledge and an unmatched understanding of human potential.
Experis accelerates business growth and careers by intensely attracting, assessing and placing specialized expertise in IT, Finance & Accounting, Engineering and other industries. We precisely deliver in-demand talent for mission-critical positions, enhancing the competitiveness of the organizations and people we serve. We also apply our expertise to provide a suite of proven workforce solutions that improve our clients' productivity, efficiency and cost containment.
Experis is a dedicated business unit of ManpowerGroup – a world leader in employment services for more than 60 years, and a recognized pioneer in the industry.