What will you do?
• Support customers’ requests by phone, mail and social media
• Answer technical questions (my satellite does not work, what should I do?)
• Suggesting optimal solutions in accordance with internal procedures
• Working with special applications and CRM Tools
You will need:
· Communicative level of English both oral and written form (min. B2) and native level of Bulgarian or Hungarian
· Flexibility. The working hours are 38,5 hours weekly. Monday – Friday between (10:00 – 23:00) and 1 day monthly during the weekend between (12:00 – 18:00)
· Work permit (permanent residence in EU countries)
· Positive approach and motivation to work in customer support
• Competitive Salary
• Opportunity to work in a multi-cultural environment, daily use of foreign languages
• Extensive Training and development program on products, tools and processes
• Workplace based in Prague
• Meal vouchers, refreshment at the working place, fit-stop, fully payed language courses
Join the fascinating and ever changing digital media world! Send me your CV in English.
Please let me know when are you available for a phone call.