Do you speak Polish and would you like to work in Greece?
An international company is looking for Polish speakars to their modern offices in Athens – join the Customer Care department and provide customer support on behalf of some of the most famous companies in the world.
You will be handling questions and enquiries from customers over phone, e-mail or online chat in Polish
Previous experiences are welcomed, but not required
Send us your CV and start your career in one of Europe’s most beautiful destinations!
– Fluent Polish
– Communicative level of English (comunication with colleagues and managers. Initial training in English)
– Excellent communication skills
– Team player with customer-oriented approach
– Full work eligibility for Greece (either EU citizenship or a pre-existing Greek work visa)
– 13th and 14th salary
– relocation package (accommodation for first two weeks + flight tickets)
– assistance finding accommodation paid by the employer
– free Greek lessons
– local discounts in shops, restaurants, sport clubs
– full public health insurance and private packages for checkups & dental care
– In house doctor & nurse
– corporate Social Responsibility events
– work in modern and fresh offices
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.