Are you looking for international experience and would like to work in sunny Greece?
We are looking for customer service enthusiasts able to speak fluently one of the following languages:
– Czech, Slovak, Hungarian, German, native English, Dutch, Norwegian, Danish, Swedish, Finnsih, Japan, Slovanian, Hebrew, Estonian, Lithuanian, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian
Offices are located in Athens. You will receive relocation package (flight tickets, accommodation for first 2 weeks etc.)
Working on a company account in the field of technologies, retail or entertainment, you will be responsible for:
– Daily communication with customers, handling their questions and inquiries
– Training them to utilise products to their full potential
– Escalating any issues if necessary
– Work as a part of a team on interesting projects
This position offers fantastic work experience and a unique opportunity to work and explore one of Europe’s most popular destinations!
– Fluent/native: Danish, Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish, German, Dutch, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, native UK English, Czech, Slovak, Hungarian, Japanese, Slovenian, Hebrew, Estonian, Lithuanian
– English (B2+)
– Great communication skills in both English and 1 of the languages above.
– Enjoy working as part of a team
– 13th and 14th salary
– relocation package (accommodation for first two weeks + free flight tickets)
– first month salary after one week of work
– assistance finding accommodation paid by the employer
– free Greek lessons
– local discounts in shops, restaurants, sport clubs
– full public health insurance and private packages for checkups & dental care
– in house doctor & nurse
– corporate Social Responsibility events
– Company Academy
– work in modern and fresh offices
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.