What will your environment be like?
- Multinational company with offices and customers all over the world
- Company working in mobile networks and telecommunication – with special focus on RCS, IPSMGW
What will you work with?
- Software products which aim at scalability, distributed architecture and high performance
- A mixture of proven and bleeding-edge technologies
- Switches, routers and load balancers, storage frames, server blades
- Physical and virtual hardware
- ITSM from ServiceNow https://www.servicenow.com
What will you do?
- Deploy products to customer systems (either onsite or remotely)
- Perform cross-product support including complex system recovery
- Analyze log files to assist in problem identification and resolution
- Diagnose and isolate complex cross product inter working issues and third party issues
- Own and handle customer support requests in accordance with customer service levels, ensure customer service level agreements are met
- Propose, review, approve and implement changes on systems in deployment or support phase
- Recommend product/process improvements to product development team and product management
- Participates in 24×7 on-call coverage during out-of- office hours
Who will you work with?
- Linux geeks, Raspberry Pi enthusiasts …
- Support engineers, developers and testers
- People who work hard, play hard and laugh loud
- Individuals who like to dig deep into technology and want to know how things work
What we expect you already know/have?
- Willingness to learn new things
- Willingness to travel to abroad to customers
- Analytical thinking
- Good experience working with Linux and network administration
- Experience of installing, upgrading and configuring computer hardware and software
- Good virtualization experience
- Knowledge of mobile networks preferred but not essential
- Good understanding of software engineering principles
- Good understanding of IMS core
- Experience working with IP networks
- Experience working with SS7
What do we offer?
- Friendly and encouraging team of colleagues
- Huge potential of professional growth
- Wide range of benefits – 1 weeks of extra vacation, 3 sick days, English courses, team buildings, company breakfast, free drinks in the office