If you are interested in work for a company which modifies classic payment methods into new solutions with the use of applications and smart devices, this offer could be good for you. The company helps simplify payments with a single integration, save costs and generate new revenue streams.
- Combination of 2nd and 3rd Level Support of Database Operations
- Incident / Problem / Change / Release / Configuration Management
- Delivery of complex orders such as special reports, analysis and others
- Participation in oncall support
- Communication with Development and Operation
- General Database knowledge
- Experience with Oracle RDBMS, SQL Developer, CLI, Oracle Enterprise Manager
- Oracle Linux administration skills, bash scripting
- Basic TCP/IP Networks understanding
- General PostgreSQL knowledge, support
- PL SQL scripting
- B2 English – ability to communicate in an international company
- Eligibility to work in the Czech Republic
- Meal vouchers in the amount of 100 CZK/day
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Annual transport ticket allowance
- Retirement insurance in the amount of 3% from gross salary
- English lessons
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.