For our client working in aerospace, we are looking for mid-level/senior Oracle Developer to support their Finance module team in delivering technical solutions and development on Oracle R12 instance in an agile approach using best practices (data model knowledge, API-driven development, and coding standards.)
This is a fully remote opportunity in the Czech Republic so you can work from anywhere as long as you are here.
As an Enterprise Application Engineer, you will be part of a development team that supports all aspects of the ERP footprint and associated 3rd party integrated applications. The role will be responsible for technical deliverables and development.
This is a great opportunity for someone with a good foundation of related experience in Oracle R12 and some experience with development tools such as PL/SQL, Forms, XML Publisher, Oracle Applications Framework (OAF), and Linux/ Unix shell scripting.
- Ability to take ownership of small and medium-sized tasks and deliver independently as well as the ability to break down problems, etc.
- Contributes to design discussions
- Has the ability to analyze the impact of technology choices.
- Demonstrates the initiative to explore alternate technology and approaches to solving problems.
- Strong experience working with Oracle R12 and development tools such as PL/SQL, Forms, XML Publisher, Oracle Applications Framework (OAF), Linux/ Unix shell scripting
- Functional understanding of SCM modules. Basic understanding of OM, Inv, and Procurement modules
- Strong verbal and written communication in English and presentation skills that non-technical end users can understand, Strong interpersonal skills
- Full remote possibility
- Yearly bonus based on individual and company performance
- 25 days of vacation + sickdays
- Life insurance
- Pension insurance
- Many others (meal vouchers, cafeteria, etc.)
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.