The company has a rich history of over 2 centuries and has been the leader in the fastening market for the past 50 years. We mainly distribute to Japanese manufacturing companies which operates all around the world. The focus of this role is to maximize satisfactory from our customers. We are seeking for personalities who are enthusiastic of caring about other people and will join Prague’s team.
What will your day in the office look like:
- Receiving the customer orders and entering it into ERP system – prepare orders to suppliers, discuss schedules (both suppliers and customers)
- Input supplier invoices into the database, provide information about commodity codes to forwarders
- Reviewing stock-in goods in the database based on reports and informing the customers of product availability
- Arranging deliveries to customers
- Issuing sales invoices
- Maintaining and managing stock levels
- Providing support to accounts during the closing month
- Cooperation with the team manager
- Maintaining good relationships with the customers, which are companies, and providing them services exceeding expectations
Who are we looking for:
- Someone who has experience with order processing, customer service, sales support or logistics
- Fluent in English and Czech
- Customer-oriented person
- Good relation builder
What will you get in a return:
- Friendly team of 12 colleagues in Prague‘s Office
- Locality: Prague 6
- Open-culture environment
- 5 weeks of vacation
- MultisportCard fully covered by a company
- Languages courses
- Annual bonus and much more :)
A different kind of talent company.
Transforming challenges into opportunity. Accelerating careers. Propelling business growth. Few companies can match Experis’ scope, history of success and our reputation as the global leader in professional talent and solutions. We know that peak performance is humanly possible. We help our clients and talent achieve it through our deep industry knowledge and an unmatched understanding of human potential.
Experis accelerates business growth and careers by intensely attracting, assessing and placing specialized expertise in IT, Finance & Accounting, Engineering and other industries. We precisely deliver in-demand talent for mission-critical positions, enhancing the competitiveness of the organizations and people we serve. We also apply our expertise to provide a suite of proven workforce solutions that improve our clients' productivity, efficiency and cost containment.
Experis is a dedicated business unit of ManpowerGroup – a world leader in employment services for more than 60 years, and a recognized pioneer in the industry.