We are offering a great opportunity for anyone who would like to work in international company and likes beer! The role of Order Management Specialist is suitable for anyone who is looking for an opportunity to work in quick changing environment as well as ensuring great customer service.
- Manage the process from first contact to final resolutions
- Ensure all requests from customers
- Treat incoming orders from customers
- Coordinate order-related problem resolution
- Providing support to other team members
- Entering orders to the system and other administrative tasks in this character
- Proficiency in French and English
- Highly customer and service oriented
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Experience in SAP or other ERP applications
- Assertiveness and good communication skills
- Sense of priority to handle tasks and deadlines
- Analytic skills and attention to detail
- Wide range of benefits: meal vouchers, Flexipass, 5 weeks of holiday, financial contribution to sport
- Possibility to start working ASAP
- Friendly team and international environment
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.