Our client is looking for Support for an Order Management team. Are you able to work every working day from 8am to 1pm? Do you speak intermediate German and fluent English? Do you want to work in an international company?
If yes, then continue to read on!
This position is suitable for students, mothers on maternity leave or fathers on parental leave.
This is a great entry role!
- Capture all incoming orders from customers via e-mail/EDI/B2B portal or other channels
- Enter them to the system according to official ways of working
- Verify, if specific logistic and customer master data rules are met
- Monitor and solve customer’s ad-hoc requests and issues as well as potential system failures
- Providing support to other team members – task follow up, proper training, project support, coaching and coordination
- Reports creation
- Strong communication skills in English
- Intermediate German – mostly used for written communication
- Motivated person who wants to learn new things
- Workload: 25h/week
- Ability to work every working day from 8am to 1pm
- Opportunity to work from home
- Competetive salary
- Benefits: meal vouchers, multisport card, holiday, notebook, home office contributions
- Offices located in Prague 4 – Brumlovka
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.