We are looking for an Order Specialist with Norwegian, who will be a part of a friendly multicultural team in an international Belgian company. You will be responsible for processing orders from clients, coordinating order related problem resolution, as well as working with software systems.
Are you fluent in English and Norwegian? Do you want to develop your professional skills in a leading company? This opportunity is for you!
Your typical working day:
– Capture all incoming orders from customers via e-mail and process them using systems
– Verify if specific logistic and customer master data rules are met
– Monitor and solve customer´s ad-hoc requests and issues
– Support the creation of new ways of order management
– Cooperating with different Transport Planning and Inventory teams
– Experience in customer service, logistics or relevant office job
– Fluent in English and Norwegian (B2 or higher), will be used daily
– Ability to work in a dynamic environment
Why should you apply?
– Excellent career opportunity to work in an international company
– Attractive benefits package: 25 days of holidays, meal vouchers, multisport card, company’s products for free, and more
– Competitive salary
– Modern offices are located nearby Brumlovka, Prague 4 + opportunity to work from home
– Teambuilding and company events – to get to know your colleagues better
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.