Order to Cash is a business process in which our clients receive payments for the goods services they offer. It starts with order entry and ends with the payment for the order. You will be supporting our clients in various aspects of this complex process. Part of this will be communication with our clients, and your colleagues in Prague and other Accenture locations. You will perform activities such as
name and address changes invoice processing payment tracking solving issues using your language skills.
You will learn to analyze accounts to be able to identify double payments, raise a refund or initiate a credit debit process. As a part of your daily activities, you will also be responsible for various reporting and analyses, like billing controls, where you can apply analytical thinking and individual judgement. You will get an opportunity to improve your knowledge of PC tools and learn operating new applications used in the corporate world SAP, Oracle.
- Communication skills, analytical skills and fully proficient command of Dutch, level C1 or C2
- You enjoy communicating in foreign languages
- You have at least basic knowledge of Excel or MS Office package
- You are happy when things are in order
- You enjoy getting to the core of issues
- Finance and accounting is a field that you would like to go deeper into
Accenture employs more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries with unrivaled experience and specialized skills in more than 40 industries. At Accenture, we use the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, employees, shareholders, partners and communities.