Are you an international person who enjoys working in a smaller company?
Do you prefer variable and complex tasks over daily repetitiveness?
We have a new opportunity for those who are interested in supervising a financial team in the centre of Prague!
– Communication with other teams
– Responsible for reporting to the manager
– Control the O2C-related process
– Support the team with daily activities
– Participating in audits
– Have a complex overview of the team activities
– Educational background
– Min. 3 years of experience in O2C
– Advanced English (min. B2), other EU language beneficial
– Management experience in the O2C sector
– Good command of MS Office, mainly MS Excel
– Flexible team-member with good communication skills
– Flexible working hours
– Home office
– 5 weeks of holiday
– 3 sick days
– Annual bonus
– Discounts on company products
– Meal vouchers/card
– Referral programme
– Contribution to your pension scheme
– Great environment in an open-space office in the centre of Prague
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.