- Review incoming/outgoing bank transactions and manage cash flow
- Upload invoices to accounting system
- Follow-up on open invoices & obtain payment remittance
- Ensure received cash is assigned to corresponding invoice
- Produce and distribute account statements
- Perform reconciliations on regular basis
- Prepare weekly and monthly AR reports
- Advanced English
- Accounts Receivable experience
- Ideally at least 1-year shared services experience
- Proficiency in Excel is advantage
- Starting date: Immediately
- Contract type: unlimited
- Opportunities for continuous learning and growth within the organization
- Work for a meaningful business in the centre of Prague – Anděl
- Occasional home office
- 5 weeks of holiday
- 3 sick days
- Meal vouchers
- Pension contribution
- Benefit card
- Multisport card
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.