Our client, who is one of the world’s largest publicly traded energy providers and chemical manufacturers, is looking for Payables Analyst with French to join their company.
Are you familiar with invoices? Do you want to work in a multicultural company? Are you fluent in English and French?
Then read on for more information…
- Responsible for the timely and accurate processing of invoices in accordance with company’s policy
- Rate verification of applicable invoices
- Track and analyze spend vs. contract value, for planning and budgeting purposes
- Maintain logs and inform about any deviations or errors in invoice registration process
- Update and register new vendors
- Previous experience in Administration at least a year
- Knowledge of the payables process and accounting systems is an advantage
- Fluent English and French
- Detail-oriented person
- Good analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Contract for a year with possible prolongation
- Modern office located in Prague 3 – Flora
- Various benefits: notebook, meal allowance, annual bonus
- Opportunity to work from home
- Multicultural team
- Start in April or May
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.