Are you looking for a job in finance – accounting? Do you speak English and Turkish on a communication level? So you clicked the right job advert! We are searching for new colleagues for our team in Prague Payables Center! Let´s work on exciting projects in international teams!
- rate verification of applicable invoices
- prepare cash disbursement vouchers/wire transfer requests
- track contract expenditures and comply with the contract terms for non-drilling contracts
- track and analyze spend vs. contract value – for planning and budgeting purposes
- maintain logs and inform about any deviations or errors in the invoice registration process
- be in touch with suppliers and ensure all invoices are processed
- ability to work full-time – 40 hours/week
- English and Turkish on communication level (B2)
- experience in any administrative or financial work
- attention to detail and good analytical skills
- MS Office
- competitive monthly salary
- 120 CZK/day meal voucher fully compensated by the company = plus 2 400 net in 20 days-month!
- 25 days of holiday
- annual bonus paid in January salary
- recognition award
- possibility of a MultiSport card
- „floating holidays“ – free days as compensation for a public holiday during weekend
- opportunity to work in an international team and start a career in a global company
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.