Are you interested in a job in finance/accounting? We are looking for a new colleague for our team in Prague Payables Center! Can you speak English? Also French or Italian? In that case, YOU are the right person for us!
- junior position
- rate verification of applicable invoices
- prepare cash disbursement vouchers/wire transfer requests
- track contract expenditures and comply with the contract terms for non-drilling contracts
- track and analyze spend vs. contract value – for planning and budgeting purposes
- maintain logs and inform about any deviations or errors in the invoice registration process
- be in touch with suppliers and ensure all invoices are processed
- ability to work full-time – 40 hours per week
- English and French (or Italian) written and oral
- experience in any kind of financial or administrative work is of added value, but not required
- able to prioritize and able to work independently
- attention to details
- competitive monthly salary
- lunch allowance 1 650 CZK/month
- 25 vacation days
- “floating holidays” – free day as compensation for a public holidays during weekend
- recognition award
- annual bonuses
- possibility of a Multisport card
- opportunity to work in an international team
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.