An exciting chance has become available for Payables Coordinator to join the team of our client, which is engaged in the American multinational international oil and gas company.
If you are motivated, have strong leadership skills and if you have a passion to learn, then this job is for you!
- Rate verification of applicable invoices
- Track and analyze spend vs. contract value, for planning and budgeting purposes; report deviations and implement corrective actions
- Maintain logs and inform about any deviations or errors in invoice registration process
- Keep close relationship and communication with suppliers and ensure all invoices are processed in due time and as per the payables policies and controls in place
- Ensure timely payment of invoices and proper communication with all suppliers
- Fluent German
- 3+ years of equivalent work experience or university degree in finance or related field
- Good analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Excel
- Knowledge of the payables process and accounting systems is an advantage
- Meal allowances
- 25 vacation day
- Annual bonuses
- Flexible working hours
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.