Do you like numbers, working with data, and analysis? Do you have a financial educational background or experience?
You react to vocabulary such as ACCOUNTS PAYABLES, RECEIVABLES, PAYMENTS, CASH APPLICATION, COLLECTION or INVOICING?
Then you found the right job advertisement.
One of our most important clients is looking for several ACCOUNTANTS. You now have an opportunity to join an expanding international company in its Prague office and support their operations in finance. Czech Republic is among the most attractive markets for job-seakers with the lowest unemployment rate in the European Union, large international community and plenty of amenities.
Whether you are rather oriented in AP:
- Receive, check and post invoices and credit notes and send out remittances to suppliers
- Prepare regular payment runs
- Participate in month-end activities and reporting
- Process manual adjustments
- Regularly reconcile supplier statements and perform aged credit reporting
- Act as a main point of contact for assigned portfolio of suppliers
or in AR:
- Process incoming cash payments to customer accounts
- Execute cash application and clear unallocated payments
- Review, research, validate and clear customer deductions
- Provide documentation for deductions to customer services to aid resolution
- Engage in process improvement initiatives and monthly debtor’s overview
- Direct customer discrepancies
- Ideally an university degree in Economics, Business Administration, Finance or Management
- Advanced English and 2 language (SPANISH/ITALIAN/FRENCH/GERMAN)
- Knowledge of Excel
- Previous experience in accounting or finance is welcome
- 5 weeks of holiday
- Sick days
- Professional education support
- Language courses
- Contribution to pension and life insurance
- Meal Vouchers
- and more!
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.
For more related job opportunities visit <a href="http://www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobposition&utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobboard”>www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobposition