About the company: We help customers improve their on-site and remote work experience with hardware and software products and services that solve concrete problems through a thorough understanding of our customers.
Project: The project deals with benefits and rewards services.
- designs and maintains the conceptual level of integrated application environment – its core processes, components, and interfaces;
- collaborates on the design and optimization of application-supported business processes;
- collaborates on the analysis of impacts of the application and/or technical environment changes;
- analyzes the target business environments and provides corresponding technical solution design of the product area;
- participates in the general product design and development;
- cooperates with the client Global architecture team on regular basis, where he is part as well;
- cooperates with the analytical and development teams on regular basis;
- ensures following of the company’s standards and goals regarding business integration of delivered products and processes;
- General tasks are mentioned below and are related to our Global Payment ecosystem: processing, mobile payment, value-added services.
- Relevant experience within the payments process
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English is a must (B2-C1 level)
- Strong collaboration is required with different payment asset owners, SPL squad, and SDK squad, but also with IT architecture teams.
What do we offer:
- Competitive salary + bonuses + excellent benefits package
- Full remote job
- Contract Type: Permanent – Full Time
- 5 weeks of holidays and 5 sick days
- Development budget
- Mobile phone
- Meal Voucher tariff
- Multisport card
- Language lessons of English, German, Italian and Japanese
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.