If you are experienced in payroll payments and fluent in both English and Russian, we have an exciting position for you. Our client is looking for a skilled Payroll Accountant to become a valued member of their dynamic multicultural team located in Prague.
- Downloading payroll payments into bank system
- Preparation of payroll cash calls
- Bank transactions accounting in SAP
- Coordination with Banks in different jurisdictions (Russia, UAE, Uzbekistan, etc.)
- Payments of alimonies and to Pension fund
- Maintenance of account cash balances
- Calculation of salaries
- Participation in local audits
- Participation in and/or coordinating projects related to LAFE services and processes
- People orientation, relationship building skills, stress resistance
- Accounting education or proven knowledge
- Languages: English & Russian
- SAP HR, SAP R3, MS Excel
- Good understanding of bank on-line systems, payroll, HR management and the related labor legislation
- Understanding of the local client and economic environment, together with market trends
- Ability to apply hands-on approach
- Communication skills
- Cross-cultural thinking
- Reliability, teamwork, problem solving
- Ability to meet deadlines and budget
- Solving complex financial issues, seeking input from outside the company when appropriate
- Membership in Canadian Medical center or funds on Sodexo Leisure
- Annual Bonus
- Vacation Entitlement 25 days per year
- Lunch Vouchers 160 CZK/ day
- Multisport Card
- Language courses
- Home Office allowance
- Gift card for birthday
- Psychological support
- Teambuilding Activities
- 4 sick days per year
- Life and Accident Insurance by Generali
- ACCA course
- Other trainings (e.g. soft skills, functional)
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.