Are you interested in accounting and payroll? Do you have already experience in this field? Do you speak English and German?
Then we are searching for you!
You would work for international IT services company which operates in 70 countries worldwide. This company provides a vast amount of IT services and consulting and focuses their attention on providing quality to their clients, partners, and shareholders.
As a Payroll Accountant you will be responsible for:
- Payroll executing (pre-payroll activities, execution, post-payroll activities)
- Solving various queries from employees
- Analyzing of payroll accounts
- Solving discrepancies and processing journal entries
- Providing support to auditors
- Supporting other teams and management
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business Administration, or related field
- Previous experience in payroll accounting or good theoretical knowledge of payroll accounting
- Fluent English and German
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Analytical thinking
- Independent, responsible and honest person
- Excellent command of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
It will be advantage if you have:
- Knowledge of SAP is an advantage
- Experience in Shared Service Center
- Flexible working hours
- Home office (3 days/month)
- 5 400 CZK for language courses and education
- 2 paid days for external trainings
- Sophisticated system of internal training and rotational program
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Meal vouchers
- Cafeteria (in the amount of 3% gross monthly salary)
- Travel and accident insurance also for private purposes
- Employee´s sales and benefits
- Refreshment including fresh fruit in the office
- Teambuilding and events
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?disciplines=business-services
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. “O ochraně osobních údajů” until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.