Do you have experience in payroll? Do you speak German, Dutch or Spanish? Would you like to work in an international company where you can use your language skills? Then continue reading!
There is also a possibility to work part time!
– Assist in the preparation and processing of payroll in EMEA.
– Monitor payroll service providers
– Apply quality control and auditing measures during payroll processing to minimize errors and ensure accuracy and compliance.
– Coordinate efforts between Payroll, Human Resources and other departments
– Ensure payments to employees are submitted and approved on time
Salary: 55 – 65 000 CZK/m
Contract: 6 months
– Experience in a Payroll and/or SOX & Compliance role is desired
– Additional European language required – German, Dutch or Spanish
– Good problem solving/judgement skills, and high level of attention to detail and accuracy
– Strong communication and organizational skills, and the ability to work under pressure
– Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and meet all deadlines
– Proactive and open to changes and focus on quality and accuracy
– Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
– possibility of home office during the pandemic
– contribution into retirement plan
– meal allowance
– 5 weeks of holiday
– Multisport card
– friendly environment
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.