We are looking for Payroll Intake Manager for expanding Finance Operations (FinOps) who would like to join our multicultural team in Prague or Bratislava!
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop an in-depth understanding of payroll products and global operations supporting the end-to-end Payroll function and supporting processes.
- Build and support critical relationships with internal and external customers and business partners.
- Perform impact assessment, identify request dependencies and obtain confirmation.
- Perform data analysis that will support Payrolls strategic planning.
- Co-ordinate with Portfolio and Program managers.
- Drive process improvement by collaborating with stakeholders on the design of new solutions.
- Identify and evaluate potential risks/obstacles with minimal direction.
- Extensive Program/Transformation Management experience in a Finance or Payroll.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to present in a clear and concise manner.
- Ability to think clearly, analyze quantitatively, problem-solve, manage risks effectively.
- Ability to manage multiple projects/programs.
- Results oriented person with a proven track record of on-time project delivery for large, cross-functional projects with global stakeholders.
- Team player with the ability to draw from the above experience and work on over reaching, global, project strategy.
We offer you:
- A salary between 2000 and 3000 euros (depending on your experience)
- Annual membership in a medical clinic
- Life insurance
- Contribution to retirement insurance
- A restaurant ticket card
- Professional development opportunities
- Work in an international environment
- 2 days of paid leave and 3 sickdays
- Relocation bonus
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.