Are you experienced in payroll, finance or tax management?
Are you able to implement and execute the defined payroll strategy?
Then we are looking for you!
As the Payroll Manager you will be responsible for:
– Managing and motivating the payroll team (payroll team leaders, senior analysts, analysts and payroll vendors)
– Hiring, training and employee career development
– Strategic planning
– Cooperating with key business partners and senior management (including directors and vice presidents)
– Developing a professional payroll function
– Overseeing SLAs and KPIs for the DACH region
– Ensuring efficiency of the internal controls over input and output data of the payroll systems
– Working on projects
– Process improvement
– 3+ years of payroll/finance/tax management experience
– Fluency in English
– Able to implement and execute the defined payroll strategy
– Strong analytical and communication skills
– Ability to meet tight dedalines
– Controllership / statutory compliance knowledge
– Ability to work independently in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
– Further pay components such as a sign on bonus and the eligibility to participate in a restricted stock unit scheme operated independently by the company
– 5 weeks of paid holiday
– Competitive salary
– Life insurance
– Contribution towards pension insurance
– Continued learning and development
– Public transportation reimbursement
– Working in an international environment
– Benefits and employees discounts
– Teambuilding activities
– Dog-friendly office
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.