Are you experienced in project and portfolio management across multiple geographies?
Would you like to work for a global e-commerce company?
Then we are looking for you!
As the Payroll Portfolio Manager you will be responsible for:
– manage the project for the payroll operation
– taking care of project pipeline
– work closely with internal stakeholders to clarify the project, assist them in the decision-making process and to ensure customers strategic needs are serviced by the Program and Project delivery function
– cooperating with Project Manager and Team Leaders
– review and identify portfolio level risks and manage those opportunities at a portfolio level
– improve the global capability footprint
– be a central point for the Payroll Transformation team to ensure all stakeholders are aware of successes, risks and project status
– 5+ years of experience in similar function in a big corporate, or any equivalent portfolio management role
– strong business analytics/ project management/ demand planning skills
– project experience across multiple geographies
– fluency in English (C1-C2)
– payroll/ HR tools implementation experience would be ideal but is not mandatory
– advanced knowledge of MS Excel
– being able to identify opportunities in the project
– strong analytical and communicational skills
– 5 weeks of paid holiday
– Competitive salary
– Life insurance
– Contribution towards pension insurance
– Continued learning and development
– Public transportation reimbursement
– Working in an international environment
– Benefits and employees discounts
– Teambuilding activities
– Dog-friendly office
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.