Our client, a leading multinational company, is currently hiring an experienced HR professional to support improvement of business processes. If you are an analytical person who enjoys leading projects and initiatives, we are looking for you.
- Identifying requirements and objectives for Payroll Time Tracking System Implementation project (Workday)
- Troubleshooting and improving new processes, finding areas of improvement
- Ensuring efficiency of business operations and creating and implementing improvements in project strategy
- Providing guidance to business teams and maintaining positive relationships with all stakeholders
- Working with operational staff to ensure timely delivery of outcomes
- Experience working in payroll or HR field
- Ability to coordinate projects and lead multiple teams
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Highly organized person with strong time management skills
- Excellent English and intermediate Czech language required
- Long-term opportunity in a reputable multinational company
- Possibility of remote work with occasional travel to Prague office or other EMEA countries
- 5 weeks of vacation and 3 sick days
- Meal vouchers or meal allowance
- Multisport card contribution
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.