Here you have a great opportunity to join an international HR team located in Prague. We are looking for a Payroll specialist – this role demands both a high level of accuracy and systems ability, but also the ability to communicate effectively. You will be required to help support the payroll administrators with complex payrolls and payroll queries.
- Process Payroll transactions
- Input, update and maintain all Payroll related data
- Perform audits and checks on data changes
- Monthly and annual reporting
- Ad hoc financial and operational reporting
- Participate in projects and migrations if needed
- Participate in the continuous improvement of HR and payroll processes
- Fluency in English
- Previous experience with Payroll Specialist, HR or accounting role
- Solid command of MS Excel and Word
- Analytical thinking
- Pro-active and communicative personality
- Ability to work in an international team
- Vacation – up to 25 days
- Meal Vouchers
- Life/Pension Insurance Contribution
- Trainings and language courses
- Teambuilding and company events
- Possibility to grow inside the company
If you want to apply for this job, please, send us your curriculum vitae in English with the ref. number in subject of your application to the below mentioned consultant.
If you’ve had an interview in Grafton already, please, contact your consultant directly (ideally by email).
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. “O ochraně osobních údajů” until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.