Do you have experience with payroll processes?
Apply now to join one of the top pharmaceutical companies in the world.
Our client’s payroll team is looking for an experienced Payroll Specialist to fill the ranks.
Your key responsibilities will be:
– Payroll processing and ensuring their accuracy and timeliness
– Reviews and assesses payroll run processes
– Close collaboration with the Finance department (Financial reports, accruals, etc.)
– Resolve any payroll related issues and inquiries
– Continuously improving payroll processes to optimize efficiency
– Provide payroll reports for various stakeholders
– Ensure compliance is in line with country’s legislation
– At least 3 years of experience in Payroll
– Written and Spoken fluency in English (written and spoken B2+)
– MS Office user and advanced knowledge of Excel
– Experience in SAP and Workday is a plus
– Experience in a comparable role in a corporate setting
– Analytical mindset, communication skills, organizational skills
– Ability to analyze large sets of data
– Non-EU citizens must have a valid work permit with free access to the Czech Labour Market (Permanent Residency, EU family member, other…)
– Meal vouchers
– Paid Sick Days
– Referral bonuses
– Multisport card
– Refreshment in the office
– Work on interesting projects
– Professional development
– Active use of foreign languages
– Competitive salary and many other interesting benefits
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.