Four our client leading software and services-led enterprise provider in the financial, retail and hospitality industries we are looking for an EMEA Payroll Specialist.
If you have experience accounting or payroll reconciliation, do not hesitate to send us your CV!
* Resolving employee payroll issues
* Completion of regulatory and internal payroll tax, labor and wage reporting
* Assisting with payroll audits, both internal and external
* Accurate and timely creation, posting and reconciliation of payroll ledger accounts
* Assist department with update of employee pay records
* Processing payroll for one or more of the countries supported by the region
* Participating in year-end activities with the region
* Keeps the archive up to date and organized in accordance to local legal requirements
* Works directly with employees, HR specialists and other teams to resolve a query
Location: Prague 8
* Bachelor’s degree in related field
* 3+ years of experience in accounting / payroll reconciliation
* Established knowledge of payroll concepts for supported countries
* Excellent grasp of the English and Czech language, both verbal and written.
* Audits experience is preferred (IGAAP, SOX, payroll tax)
* 5 weeks of vacation
* 5 Sick days
* Partially home office
* Contribution to pension or life insurance
* Meal flat rate or
* Multisport card
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.