For interesting international company in Prague, the big player in the financial market, we are looking for an experienced payroll specialist who speaks English and is willing to advise on HR payroll topics. You can look forward to great salary and broad package of benefits.
- complex responsibility for payroll process: from data preparation and checks up to final reconciliation and validation of outputs at a final stage
- driving and supervising improvements of various payroll areas
- being a professional support for management & employee, advising on daily HR payroll topics
- cooperating with other key stakeholders (especialy external payroll provider, tax advisors, controlling team etc.)
- participation in ongoing digitalization projects, close cooperation with global HR team Reporting & data management on ad hoc basis – audits, ad hoc / regular reports, digitalization projects
- advanced experience in payroll
- working knowledge of the labor code and related topics (with focus on the payroll area)
- very good English knowledge
- very good PC skills (MS Excel), knowledge of SAP/ SAP SF is a big advantage
- attractive salary + bonuses
- fully covered sick leave
- sick days
- contributions to the pension / life insurance
- flexible start/end of working hours
- occasional home office
- transport allowance
- meal tickets / catering allowance
- holidays 5 weeks
- educational courses, training
- corporate preschool
- contribution to sport / culture / leisure
- education allowance
- corporate events
- children-friendly office
- individual budget for personal growth
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.