Come work for an international pharmaceutical company as a Payroll Specialist, supporting payroll processes. Ensure precise administration, and regulatory compliance, and foster positive employee relationships. Join the team and be part of our innovative growth.
- Support the documentation process
- Ensure accurate and timely payroll processing
- Oversee the end-to-end payroll process for Spanish-speaking countries
- Capture necessary reports from the HR system for payroll calculations
- Maintain accurate records
- Handle bank applications
- Ensure seamless payment processing for employees
- Provide necessary documentation to employees for various purposes (such as VZP insurance, maternity leave, etc.)
- Assist with tax reconciliation at the end of the year
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- Knowledge of payroll processes
- At least one year of experience in Spanish payroll
- Sense of priority to handle tasks and deadlines
- Excel knowledge (pivot table, Vlook up is a plus)
- Able to work under stress
- Experience with dealing with vendors is a plus
- Previous experience in a similar role at a corporate company is a plus
- Wide range of benefits: meal vouchers, Flexipass, sick days, 5 weeks of holiday, financial contribution to sports, education, health care, transport, pension insurance, flexible working hours, home office, Multisport card, and more
- Opportunity to start work immediately
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.